I seriously about fell off my chair when I saw these pictures .. aren't they just about the most adorable thing you've ever seen! :) I absolutely fell in Love when I saw these little newborn cocoons. Where were these when my little guy's were born? Just looking at those sweet little babies.... the innocence, the sweet baby smell, the snuggles, the soft skin and tiny toes. Then... I remember... The waking up every two hours, the spine shattering baby cries in the middle of the night, the walking around with at least one area of my top covered in baby spit-up! I realize that... I love it! I love it all! What are the odds that baby number 4 would be a little girl? I LOVE my 3 wild and crazy little boys, but it would be nice to have a little minnie me to dress in little pettiskirts and poofy hair bow's! I guess for now, my sweet little girl dreams will have to be lived out through my beautiful customers sassy little sweeties!
Oops... sorry about that. I got a little sidetracked. Be sure to check out our new line of sweet Baby Bundles. They are the absolute perfect gift for an expecting mommy!