The Love Baby J Boutique is gearing up for the upcoming Holiday season with an absolutely Gorgeous new line of clothing. I mean these pieces are absolutely beautiful! The entire line is perfect for Holiday dinners, church, holiday portraits, or those special end of the year parties. Your daughter is sure to stand out in the crowd!. Gorgeous silk taffetta, soft yards of tulle, pearls, crocheted lace and ruffles! What more could one ask for??? Like I've said over a million times...It's times like these that I must live my dreams of having my own sweet little angel through my amazing customers and their girlies! For now... It's frogs and snails, and puppy dogs tails!!!
Sizes for the dresses and outfits start at NB and go through girls size 8. Yes, I said newborn!! But hurry and get yours, with style like this, these are sure to not be around for long!!
Please visit http://www.lovebabyj.com/ . I will be listing new pieces throughout the holiday season!